ShareThis

Translate to ...... with one click.

CURRENT EVENTS:


Dec.2014 LauraHillenbrand FaceTheNation
ME+Unbroken Interview HERE -

AND
Dec 2014 ~ "NIH"P2P4ME"

NIH="InsufficientResearch"=DUH !
Treatment= more"SELF Management"
DraftReport HERE
AND
Nov.2014- "Plague"-Published !!
VOA-PodcastAudioInterview HERE
Hardcover+Kindle+AudioBook
Amazon USA Link HERE









Wednesday, September 23, 2009

#1 Brief Intro

Just a brief note to start with:
Here I will attempt to recall the past 22 years of
having ME/CFS and the things along my Journey
that have Inspired me and kept me going and
also the pitfalls and relapses that were roadblocks
to my recovery. As they say, “It is what it is” and
I can only know that I DO always try to look for
the Silver Lining in the Journey not knowing why
this path was chosen for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment